I started a new role at Spanx in the middle of a pandemic! It’s pretty on brand for me.
As Spanx’s Conversion Optimization Manager, use data-based insights and develop strategies to convert Spanx.com visitors into customers. Every day I dive deep into Google Analytics (I practically live in it) and look for opportunities to improve conversion rates. I currently work from my
velvet grey couch home in sunny Jacksonville, FL.
On any given day, I am…
- Developing A/B tests in Google Optimize to prove or disprove a hypothesis
- Using heatmap and user click data to uncover friction in the path to purchase
- Enforcing best-practices for UX and digital creative
- Sharing conversion and website insights with Channel Managers, Website Merchandisers, Creative/Art Directors, UX, BI, etc.
In my free time, I …
- How to survive WFH in a pandemic without losing my mind (up in here, up in here)
- How to build No-Code products
- How to write very good copy
- Goal: visit 30 countries (and all 7 continents) by my 30th birthday
- Progress: 83% there. I have 4 countries & 2 continents left
- Where have I been? Check out the list.
Inspired by Derek Sivers